eHealth, Telemedicine and Health ICT are a tool at the service of medical and nurse practitioners, patients, citizens, healthcare institutions and governments. It involves many different stakeholders who need to be brought face-to-face to share aspirations, learn from research and experiences, show the possibilities, understand the market, discover new applications. Med-e-Tel is the meeting place with a proven potential for Education, Networking and Business among a global audience with diverse professional backgrounds.
Attend the vast conference program featuring over 150 presentations and workshops, and learn from experience built up by experts from around the world. Hear about current applications and best practice examples, see a glimpse of future trends in Telemedicine and eHealth, and their effect on the healthcare system as a whole. Get an update on new developments that will allow you to stay ahead and make more effective and efficient use of technologies to improve quality of health and medical care. Medical specialists can benefit from up to 18 hours of CME credits.
Med-e-Tel promotes and enhances cooperation opportunities, and is the place to establish partnerships and contacts, both globally and locally. Meet and network with healthcare and industry stakeholders, use the dedicated meeting points and events at Med-e-Tel to exchange ideas. Attend meetings from a number of international and regional associations, and expand your network.
See the solutions and technology at work in the expo area. Use the dedicated meeting rooms for one-to-one meetings with industry leaders. Participate in demonstrations that will give you a better view on the potential behind Telemedicine and eHealth tools.
Med-e-Tel focuses on ehealth and telemedicine applications and a wide range of other medical ICT applications and on the convergence of information and communication technology with medical applications, which lead to higher quality of care, cost reductions, workflow efficiency, and widespread availability of healthcare services.
The services and applications presented at Med-e-Tel include:
- computer hard/software and peripherals
- consulting services
- diagnostic/monitoring systems and devices
- electronic health cards
- electronic medical records and personal health records
- home and personal monitoring services and equipment
- hospital information systems
- imaging devices and systems
- internet/intranet services
- mobile/wireless devices and applications
- satellite communication
- secure data transmission
- surgical systems
- systems integration
- telecommunication services and devices
- telecare/telehealth/telemedicine equipment and assistive technologies
- vital signs monitoring
In a professional and business-minded environment, Med-e-Tel brings manufacturers and suppliers together with a qualified and international audience of healthcare service providers and other key contacts such as:
- association executives
- distributors and agents
- educators and researchers
- funding agencies
- government representatives
- health insurance providers, mutualities
- homecare service organizations
- hospital management and department heads
- international authorities
- medical specialists and general practitioners
- venture capitalists, investors
for the purpose of establishing new contacts and developing existing relationships.
The event also features many educational opportunities through its extensive program of presentations, panel discussions and satellite conferences on topics such as:
- broadband and wireless networks
- business models
- cost-benefit studies
- current ehealth realizations and projects
- developing countries and ehealth
- distance education
- ehealth integration into routine medical practice
- electronic medical records
- home monitoring and homecare applications
- legal and ethical aspects
- reimbursement issues
- satellites and ehealth
- standardization and interconnectivity
- telemedicine applications and projects
The event is supported by a wide range of national and international associations, institutions and media who are equally involved in the research, development or funding of ehealth and telemedicine initiatives. Click here for a list of supporting organizations and media partners.
please visit http://www.medetel.eu/index.php for more information