Duration: Full day
Objective: Customer service is the mainstay of any business. This course will enhance the skills of all your front line employees, offering them simple but effective methods to ensure consistent and reliable service every time.
Target Audience (amongst others):
• Telephone receptionists
• Front line agents at a healthcare facility
After completing this module, participant will be able to:
• Describe why are telephone techniques so important
• Differentiate between face to face customer service and contact over the telephone.
• Apply the use of effective questioning skills.
• Describe what makes someone a great listener and how to be an active listener.
• Deal with incoming and outgoing calls to customers.
• Learn how to communicate effectively every time.
• Understand and handle a difficult caller and how to manage the caller’s anger.
• Use the welcome way on the telephone.
• Lecture with PowerPoint presentation to facilitate discussion of key concepts.
• Group discussions, particularly regarding current customer service practices and how they can be improved.
We conduct this course at famous hotels in Dubai or Bahrain. This course can also be conducted at your hospital or healthcare Institution
This course has been successfully delivered at many hospitals in Jeddah Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain Qatar and Oman.
Improve your staff’s skills today, please feel free to contact us by filling out the form below. We will get back to you with our proposal and costs within 24 hours